INFJ: It’s not your fault, you don’t deserve to feel this way
INFP: You’ve got so much potential, just keep your head up!
ENFP: Everything’s going to be alright man!
ENFJ: What’s wrong? Tell me everything. I’m here for you.
INTJ: Are those… Tears? Jesus Christ
INTP: Okay… Okay… How can we fix this?
ENTP: Come on, there’s got to be something that’ll cheer you up
ENTJ: You don’t have to be sad, we’ll get ice cream or something.
ISFP: Don’t worry about it, don’t worry about anything
ESFP: I heard there’s a really good karaoke bar in town…
ISTP: What happened this time?
ESTP: Alright… So you’re sad, why is that?
ISTJ: What the fuck are feelings
ESTJ: What the fucking shit fuck are feelings and why do you feel them?
ISFJ: I’m really sorry, is there anything I can do to make it better?
ESFJ: I’m here to help you feel better. Let’s get started.
so when do the ””’best years of my life””’ start??? cause im tired of feeling like im falling apart constantly
In the 1890s, when Freud was in the dawn of his career, he was struck by how many of his female patients were revealing childhood [sexual] victimization to him. Freud concluded that child sexual abuse was one of the major causes of emotional disturbances in adult women and wrote a brilliant and humane paper called “The Aetiology of Hysteria.” However, rather than receiving acclaim from his colleagues for his ground-breaking insights, Freud met with scorn. He was ridiculed for believing that men of excellent reputation (most of his patients came from upstanding homes) could be perpetrators of incest.
Within a few years, Freud buckled under this heavy pressure and recanted his conclusions. In their place he proposed the “Oedipus complex,” which became the foundation of modern psychology… Freud used this construct to conclude that the episodes of abuse his clients had revealed to him had never taken place; they were simply fantasies of events the women had wished for… This construct started a hundred-year history in the mental health field of blaming victims for the abuse perpetrated on them and outright discrediting of women’s and children’s reports of mistreatment by men.
― Lundy Bancroft
read this carve it into your brains permanently etch it into your skulls r e a d t h i s
i don’t know how to deal with this(via roachpatrol)
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
i want a relationship but i want them to be like a friend to me, i dont want the relationship to be all about kissing, making out and sex i just wanna hang out with them, and go places, and just have fun wherever we go
This post is surreal because that is exactly how a healthy relationship should be yet we’re convinced this is a weird and unusual thing to ask of our partners.